Isnfd device
v***@gmail.com
2013-10-24 05:20:49 UTC
I am frustrated. I am trying to fix the Isnfd device in non-plug and play drivers. I ran my PC Tune Up and this is the problem it is showing. When I went into Device Manager I found that the Isnfd indicates cannot find file specified. It is Startup Type: System.

I have 2014 AVG Internet Security, AVG PC Tune Up and AVG maintenance.

Please help me if you can...my computer runs like crap.
w***@waynerawson.com
2013-12-18 15:18:25 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
I am frustrated. I am trying to fix the Isnfd device in non-plug and play drivers. I ran my PC Tune Up and this is the problem it is showing. When I went into Device Manager I found that the Isnfd indicates cannot find file specified. It is Startup Type: System.
I have 2014 AVG Internet Security, AVG PC Tune Up and AVG maintenance.
Please help me if you can...my computer runs like crap.
I had the same issue. Steps I took.
1. Click on start button
2. In the blank enter Device Manager
3. Under View click on Show Hidden Devices
4. Open up Non Plug and Play Devices
5. Find isnfd
6. Right click and choose uninstall
7. Follow instructions
8. Restart computer

The isnfd is not a windows file. Unistalling it will fix the problem. Did on mine anyway.
j***@gmail.com
2014-07-04 01:45:41 UTC
Post by w***@waynerawson.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
I am frustrated. I am trying to fix the Isnfd device in non-plug and play drivers. I ran my PC Tune Up and this is the problem it is showing. When I went into Device Manager I found that the Isnfd indicates cannot find file specified. It is Startup Type: System.
I have 2014 AVG Internet Security, AVG PC Tune Up and AVG maintenance.
Please help me if you can...my computer runs like crap.
I had the same issue. Steps I took.
1. Click on start button
2. In the blank enter Device Manager
3. Under View click on Show Hidden Devices
4. Open up Non Plug and Play Devices
5. Find isnfd
6. Right click and choose uninstall
7. Follow instructions
8. Restart computer
The isnfd is not a windows file. Unistalling it will fix the problem. Did on mine anyway.
thank you waynerawson.com. helped with my problem. appreciate info. have searched everywhere and did not work until now.